Print this topic

HealthInfo Waitaha Canterbury

Social work services for women's health

If you're using maternity services or having a gynaecological examination or treatment at Christchurch Women's Hospital, you can see a social worker.

The social workers can provide practical, emotional and financial advice to you, your whānau/family, and carers. They can do this before, during and after your hospital admission.

Read the following leaflets for more information about what services are available, and how to contact the social work service.

  HealthInfo recommends the following pages

Written by HealthInfo clinical advisers. Last reviewed September 2021.

See also:

Social workers

Page reference: 232453

Review key: HISWS-232453